Pool Table Removal:
Its to old, no one plays on it anymore, cannot sell it, dont have time to sell it, dont want to spend the time answering the phone about the old pool table, its just time to get rid of it. Simple answer, give Mike's Pool Table Removal Service a call 1-800-887-2630. We will remove it and dispose of your unwanted pool table.
Of all the items that people want collected and taken away from their homes, a pool table removal could be the one that poses the greatest problem, a 1000 lbs worth of problem. Pool tables are very large items that often are were difficult to get inside your home in the first place. So its logistics that it would be difficult to get out.
No Pool Table Removal for The Sanitation Department:
Pool Table Removal Can Be Dangerous Result in Personal Injury:
Never try and lift an object such as a pool table when trying to remove if from your home. Lifting a 1000 lb object can result in serious and permanent injury to your feet, back, neck and fingers or even hernia of your internal organs. All of these conditions may eventually require expensive surgery to correct.
Inexpensive Effective Pool Table Removal:
It is so much cheaper and easier when the professionals take care of your pool table removal for you. Almost before you know it, that problem pool table that has been on your mind for while, will be long gone! Mike's Pool Table Removal Service are experienced unwanted pool table removal experts. Give us a call us today.
Pool table moving, re-felting, Removal, setups and repairs, service includes all of the following - 55 - Florida Counties. Alachua, Baker, Bradford, Brevard, Broward, Charlotte, Citrus, Clay, Collier, Columbia, Dade, De Soto, Dixie, Duval, Flagler, Gadsden, Gilchrist, Glades, Hamilton, Hardee, Hendry, Hernando, Highlands, Hillsborough, Indian River, Jackson, Jefferson, Lafayette, Lake, Lee, Leon, Levy, Madison, Manatee, Marion, Martin, Monroe, Nassau, Okeechobee, Orange, Osceola, Palm Beach, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, Putnam, St. Johns, St. Lucie, Sarasota, Seminole, Sumter, Suwannee, Taylor, Union, Volusia and Wakulla County.
If you live in following Counties, please give Mike's a call on the phone numbers listed below:
01. Alachua County call - 352-271-1007 or 352-671-7665, 352-666-7999.
02. Baker County call 904-418-8794 or 904-384-3600.
03. Bradford County call 904-418-8794 or 904-384-3600.
04. Brevard County call - 321-952-2499 or 321-220-9587.
05. Broward County call 954-627-3895.
06. Charlotte County call - 941-747-6927.
07. Citrus County call - 352-671-7665 or 352-666-7999.
08. Clay County call 904-418-8794 or 904-384-3600.
09. Collier County call 239-542-8772.
10. Columbia County call 386-308-6131.
11. Dade County call 305-559-2828.
12. De Soto County call - 863-413-1862.
13. Dixie County call - 352-271-1007 or 352-671-7665, 352-666-7999.
14. Duval County call 904-384-3600 or 904-418-8794.
15. Flagler County call 386-308-6131.
16. Gadsden County call 850-222-2828.
17. Gilchrist County call - 352-271-1007 or 352-666-7999.
18. Glades County call - 863-413-1862.
19. Hamilton County call 386-308-6131.
20. Hardee County call - 863-413-1862.
21. Hendry County call - 863-413-1862.
22. Hernando County call - 352-666-7999.
23. Highlands County call - 863-413-1862.
24. Hillsborough County call - 813-254-8795 or 813-684-7665.
25. Indian River County call 772-878-8772.
26. Jefferson County call 850-222-2828.
27. Lafayette County call 386-308-6131.
28. Lake County call - 352-241-8772 or 352-671-7665, 352-666-7999.
29. Lee County call 239-542-8772.
30. Leon County call 850-222-2828.
31. Levy County call - 352-671-7665 or 352-271-1007, 352-666-7999.
32. Madison County call 850-222-2828.
33. Manatee County call - 941-747-6927.
34. Marion County call - 352-671-7665 or 352-271-1007, 352-666-7999.
35. Martin County call 772-878-8772.
36. Monroe County call 239-542-8772.
37. Nassau County call 904-384-3600 or 904-418-8794.
38. Okeechobee County call 863-413-1862.
39. Orange County call - 407-898-2499, 407-322-8772 or 321-220-9587.
40. Osceola County call - 407-898-2499, 407-322-8772 or 321-220-9587.
41. Palm Beach County call 561-655-3737.
42. Pasco County call - 727-848-9038.
43. Pinellas County call - 727-522-8731, 727-522-8772 or 727-443-7665.
44. Polk County call - 863-413-1862.
45. Putnam County call 386-308-6131.
46. St. Johns County call 904-384-3600 or 904-418-8794.
47. St. Lucie County call 772-878-8772.
48. Sarasota County call - 941-747-6927.
49. Seminole County call - 407-322-8772, 407-898-2499 or 321-220-9587.
50. Sumter County call - 352-241-8772 or 352-671-7665, 352-666-7999.
51. Suwannee County call 386-308-6131.
52. Taylor County call 850-222-2828.
53. Union County call 386-308-6131.
54. Volusia County call - 386-308-6131.
55. Wakulla County call 850-222-2828.
56. If your home or business is located in any other County in Florida call 1-800-887-2630.
Mike's Billiard Supplies Links
Mike's Pool Table Moving And Re-felting Services Pricing
Are you looking for a custom cue, one of a kind? If so, give Frankie a call !
Pool Tables Manufactured right here in Saint Petersburg, Florida
Championship Cloth Color Charts, Titan and Tour Edition
Simonis Billiard Cloth Color Chart
Cutting Edge Laser Products. Do you need to have your name engrave on your Cue? These are the folks that can get it done for you.
Mitchell Custom Pool Tables, American Made, Clearwater, Florida!
Primo Craft Home Furnishing! Bar's and Pool Tables
USS Saint Petersburg Project objective is to request the Secretary of Navy to name a new "Ship of the Line" the USS Saint Petersburg LPD 26. So fill out the form and become a member of the project, theres no cost, just a moment of your time.
The Sea Shepherds have been at war with the Japanese Whaling Fleet sense 1981.
|United States Poolplayers Association Site Ring
Ring Owner: Mike Sprinkle Site: United States Poolplayers Association